Ref Doc 180 , 23 07 26 To DIOCESE : [A] I have as one of my Hobby, writing in Kreol Morisien. As I have explained to hon members of both sides thru Clerk of N.A. Ref doc 179 , 11 06 26,To: Honourable Members of Both sides of our National Assembly of Mauritius thru Clerk of the National Assembly . (a) I do not know what they SMOKE like that or if they are "Joking or making fool or smoke something" ; but some Creole GP are saying; " I DID NOT ASK LE-ROI-KREOL permission ( the king of Creoles ) before doing KM at O level." my reply : I think the late DUVAL was known as Le-ROI-KREOL./ Le-RWA-KREOL. Kreol Morisien language has nothing to do with Le-ROI-KREOL nor Creole GP community in particular nor Politics . Kreol Morisien is the common language, that EVERY MAURITIAN talks among themselves and understands each other. It is the Mother Tongue of Mauritius and as said before maybe the only country in the world whereby the inhabitants do not know how to write their mother tongue language KM ( with the proper grammar ). Personally as at date I am awaiting for KM HSC main for private candidates , not yet offered by MES but in the mean time I am doing the NSC670 ( for a 2nd time) O level again this year. (b) I do not know what they DRANK like that . After this message, there were also stories ,' I need to be BAPTISED' to do KM at O level. My reply : Same as I said before, KM language is the Mother Tongue of Mauritius and the common language talked by everyone irrespective of their community and nothing to do in particular with Creole GP community, Le Roi Creole GP and nothing to do with Christianity/Baptism/ Catholics. and again maybe the ONLY country in the world whereby the inhabitants do not know how to write their Mother tongue (with a proper grammar). (c) After that there were some Madras who were saying that ' why I am doing their Subject KM'. ' mo pe fer so size' my reply; I am a Physics educator and once again I say that I write KM as a hobby and Same as I said before, KM language is the Mother Tongue of Mauritius and the common language talked by everyone irrespective of their community and nothing to do in particular with Creole GP community, Le Roi Creole GP and nothing to do with Christianity/Baptism/ Catholics. and again maybe the ONLY country in the world whereby the inhabitants do not know how to write their Mother tongue (with a proper grammar). It is not about ' mo pe fer so size', KM does not belong to anyone. [B] It has been since some time that I wanted to mention of that. I think it is a new Trend under this Government. Each time some Creole GP say that 'supposedly I smell bad' my reply ; FALSE My hygiene has always been irreproachable. Maybe they should look at their own community. The women get their m... & do not wash and serve clients. The men stinks Sp... a whole day. Many have a problems in their HEAD itself (latet-lamem-ki-pa-bon), some when they see me their mind make them feel bad odour. Every day when I take bus, the DISGUSTING odour from these people is horrible and they have the guts to talk about my hygiene. As said before I WILL NEVER ACCEPT a CREOLE GP WOMAN AS WIFE (Violence, harassments, allegations and now they have the GUTS to talk about my Hygiene.) [C] Pertaining to my LEGAL War; whereby I await judgment 2026; Within the case ICTA NATURE, I was named by one Private school and HORSES .... I add this among list in first part of MAJOR REF DOCUMENT ( still in preparation) wrongly advised.... about putting case/analysis of report / racism etc Their LAWYERS WRONGLY ADVISED them and MISLEAD & FOOLED everyone once again ; I WAS NAMED by the other Private School ........ situated at........... So there is no ambiguity ; I CAN NAME these PRIVATE SCHOOLS and HORSES , once I WIN and GET JUDGMENT [D] Lastly I wish to notify the DIOCESE that due to some CONSPIRACY as mentioned to hon members of both sides and several authorities; Neighbourhoods dodo/flammant/scavengers municipality QB const 18 who continue to throw dirty, steal, push in all impunity / Politics of both sides and their COFFERS/ damaged back building infront of CASERN/ BAGS of money saga/ UK/UK Royals / Foreign Affairs / and their DIASPORA & MADRAS and Mr R.J of UK and his relatives / Sino morisien Lawyer and Private schools are all in the SAME BAG= ENEMIES. I have CUT OFF ALL LINKs (if any) with the UK/UK Royals.They have Never even done anything for me. The problem with these WHITE RACISTS, same as those WHITE HORSES, they think they are GODS. The issue is documented on : https://problemhighcommissionpigconst16.blogspot.com/2026/05/blog-post.html There is An OLD ugly piece of s**t , a certain CAMELA/ CAMILLA/ KAMALIA of UK and her Son & daughter ALSO, have been spreading those FAKE news supposedly I say ' Charles is my father' my reply As said in letter 2 to the BHC and it has been my version during these past 10 years; my late father VIJAY was a decorated CID Police officer, has worked at Police Training school in Beau bassin and in Rodrigues and ADSU, a hard worker, not an old LAZY UK guy who sit and gets everything on a platter and insult/denigrate people of colour like me. They have been saying ' I am a N*GRO and pretend to be brother with WHITES' and they insult my 'modesty' : I am poor and brag to be rich, supposedly I put pictures of UK people (as that relative of a local honour member who got a thrashing in Reduit because he was having an affair with a married woman and together taking pictures like love birds)..... Politics and Creole GP ask money and it is me the GIGOLO ? and also EVERYWHERE I say I am an ORPHAN so what nonsense does that OLD CAMELA/ CAMILLA/ KAMALIA of UK and her Son & daughter ...say about me ? I once again say that UK/UK Royals have NEVER DONE ANYTHING for me and they think they are interesting people. They are BORING uninteresting people. I have been blocking them on social medias.